Monday, October 1, 2012

okay. now what? I just type my thoughts? It took me a half hour to get an address that was available! Is this such a popular form of communicating that all the cool addresses are already taken? Almost turned to something inappropriate but  expected they were off the market as well. Since this is a blog about Marvel guess I better say something about it. I know nothing! I suppose that means I won't be bored going over stuff I already am familiar with. I teach 7&8 grade U.S. history so I am hoping to use this for research. Of course I just finished research with my seventh graders on Revolutionary War and this would have been nice to know then but there is always next year right? (as a Red Sox fan I'm fond of that line) Actually that's a line I only have a few more years to utilize-closing in on retirement- but I'm still willing to find new ways to use in my class. Is there a space limit or time limit on a blog? Or do I keep it long enough to cover the subject and short enough to keep it interesting. I need to credit that line but I'm not sure who said it first. Okay. blog written now see if I can get it published and finish the first assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment