Monday, October 1, 2012

feeling better

Reading my first post I sounded negative. I'm really looking forward to checking Marvel out and using it. I'm just old and it's frustrating to do something so out of the box. Haven't seen my first post yet so I went back and checked the directions and I think I did things correctly. Then I read that it could take some time for the posts to show up so I'm hopeful that I have set this up correctly. In the meantime...I did the three tutorials-helpful explanations. I have registered at Marvel and am beginning to explore the options. I hope the assignments get a bit more specific because I do so much better when I am focused on looking at one option rather than explore many on my own. I tend to get lost exploring...or I finally find what I was looking for and then can't remember how I got there! Age! it's all age. I don't feel lost anymore. Anyone know how to get rid of my Already lost title?

1 comment:

  1. If you go to Settings Basic down on the left hand side of the page you can edit the title of the blog. This is all new to me too - should be quite an adventure.

    ReplyDelete